The peak of Aspen Mountain is 11,212 feet. Whether you are visiting in summer or winter a trip to the top of the mountain on the Silver Queen Gondola will include spectacular views and delicious food, and is a must while you are in town.
Hours of Operation:
- November 28, 2019 - April 19, 2020
- 9am - 3:30 pm
Foot Pass Ticket:
- Tickets may be purchased at the Aspen Mountain Ticket Office.
- While skiing in the winter you will ride the Gondola to the top of Aspen Mountain to access over 75 trails. If you aren't a skier you can still ride the Gondola, with the purchase of a "foot pass" sold at the ticket office, to enjoy lunch & sunshine at the Sundeck Restaurant. Another alternative to skiing is to snowshoe Richmond Ridge with Aspen Center for Environmental Studies who offer daily tours.
- Pets are not permitted to ride in the Gondola during the winter months.
Hours of Operation:
- June 15, 2019 - September 2, 2019
- Open Daily 10 am-4 pm
- May 25-27,
- June 1-2 & 8-9,
- September 6-8, 13-15, 20-22, 27-29,
- October 4-6
- In the summer, Aspen Mountain boasts the world's highest official disc golf course, kids' activities, yoga, Saturday Classical Music and Sunday Bluegrass Concerts, amid miles of trails to bike and hike. Lunch is available for purchase at the Sundeck.
- Pets are allowed to ride in the Gondola cars marked with a paw print. Lift Operators will direct you to these cabins when loading.
Summer 2019 Ticket Pricing:
- Single ride sightseeing ticket: $27
- Adult Full Summer Sightseeing Pass: $127
- Child Full Summer Sightseeing Pass (6 and under): $27
- $37, includes up to 3 days of gondola and chair lift rides on Aspen Mountain and Snowmass
- On-mountain activities
- Maroon Bells Guided Bus Ride
- $5 food and beverage credit to the Limelight Lounge
- $10 lunch credit to the Sundeck and/or Elk Camp
- 20% off bike rentals and lessons
- Sightseeing Packages valid 7 days from first use
Tickets may be purchased in advance online or when in town at the Aspen Mountain Ticket Office.