Winter, the renowned season for Aspen. Skiing and Snowboarding on these world-class slopes should be on everyone's bucket list, but the fun doesn't end when the chair lift stops running for the day. Many of our arts & culture institutions, famous in the summer, offer winter programming. Après ski is a must when vacationing in an alpine village, and in Aspen the culinary delights don't stop there. We have over 90 restaurants offering up everything from burgers to sushi, with expertly paired wines & hand crafted cocktails to warm you up on a cold winter's evening. Even if you don't ski, there is plenty to be enjoyed in our winter wonderland: ice skating, cross country skiing, dog sledding, snowmobiling, fly fishing, hot air ballooning and more. Check out some of our recommended winter itineraries if you need some suggestions to get your vacation started.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Our winter events calendar will keep you busy before and after a long day of skiing. The question is, will you be able to keep up. Check out some of the 2019/20 winter highlights below.
Outside of the bucket list items, we have insider tips for our visitors as well. Some of our winter blogs might pique your special interest.
- Learn how to ski or improve your skills: 5 Reasons Why You Should Sign Up For Ski School
- Check off all the top stops: Aspen Winter Bucket List
- Make your travel day smooth: Tips For Traveling to Aspen During Winter
- "But I don't ski": Winter for Non-Skiers
- Skiing Highlands Bowl, for mere mortals: How to Ski Highland Bowl Like an Aspen Local
- Need to get in shape before your trip: 5 Workouts for Ski Season
Book your vacation
Call or click to be directed to a local vacation expert. Lodging, airfare, ski packages and more: