MEET La Creperie's: Jaimie Atkinson
Business Spotlight Questionnaire
1. Where is your favorite place to grab a drink in town, besides your own establishment?
- Aspen Tap- a great local's place, and it's a great spot to sit outside.
2. What do you like to do when you are not working?
- If I am outdoors and with my friends, than I'm happy!
3. What is your zodiac sign?
4. Do you have any insider tips for people visiting your establishment? (i.e. order this, but ask for this addition, etc.)
- You've got to try the new Vitality Quinoa Bowl, ask to add a poached egg! And then the Vision of Paradise- our spin on a watermelon mojito- need I say more?!
5. What item do you think is essential for visitors to bring or buy to ensure they have a great vacation in Aspen?
- Comfortable shoes.
6. What is your favorite account to follow on Instagram?
- refinery29- funny or inspiring, current & travel- the trifecta.
7. How long have you lived in Aspen? What brought you here?
- I have been visiting for a few years, but officially lived here for 1 year. Friends told me to come for the Winter, and then I stayed for the Summer...
8. Are you more of a Beyoncé or a Rihanna? Kanye or Diddy?
- Queen B and old school Kanye.
9. Where do you travel in the shoulder season or in your time off?
- I often travel back to South Africa, although I try to go somewhere new along the way! Central or South America, Mexico, anywhere in The US!
10. What is on your Aspen bucket list?
- Hike through the wild flowers to Crested Butte and rafting- desperate to go rafting!!
11. What is the best performance you’ve seen or special event you’ve attended in Aspen?
- Lenny Kravitz at Jazz fest- won't forget that one for a long time!
12. What was the last song you listened to?
- Little Lies- Goldfish
13. What is the wildest thing you’ve seen at your establishment or in town?
- Between the casual yet CRAZY backflips I've seen while skiing and the $100k bottle of champagne (that had to be poured by two grown men) in a downtown club- I've seen a lot of wild things. I'll keep the really crazy ones to myself- what happens in Aspen, stays in Aspen!
400 E Hopkins Ave