Meet aSPEN TAP'S: Duncan clauss
Business Spotlight Questionnaire
1. Where is your favorite place to grab a drink in town, besides your own establishment?
- L'hostaria Bar. Always great atmosphere and friendly faces to pair with delicious wines.
2. What do you like to do when you are not working?
- Be outside! Running, biking, etc. is why I love Aspen most. Our network of trails that start in town are incredible.
3. What is your zodiac sign?
- Scorpio, why?
4. Do you have any insider tips for people visiting your establishment? (i.e. order this, but ask for this addition, etc.)
- Aspen Tap is more than just beer but some of our new summer cocktails feature beer in them, try the Danimal Collins!
5. What item do you think is essential for visitors to bring or buy to ensure they have a great vacation in Aspen?
- Bring backup energy! There's so much to do in Aspen in the summer and the nightlife is great as well.
6. What is your favorite account to follow on Instagram?
7. How long have you lived in Aspen? What brought you here?
- 11 years. Chasing a dream to live in Aspen and build a beer business.
8. Are you more of a Beyoncé or a Rihanna? Kanye or Diddy?
- Beyonce & Jay Z. Kanye too.
9. Where do you travel in the shoulder season or in your time off?
- Indonesia. Not Bali, I didn't want to see 1/2 of Aspen.
10. What is on your Aspen bucket list?
- More adventure in summer & winter, the Backcountry Marathon.
11. What is the best performance you’ve seen or special event you’ve attended in Aspen?
- LCD Soundsystem @ Belly Up or that time I mono-skied down the bowl on closing day.
12. What was the last song you listened to?
- Why Don't We Get Drunk by Jimmy Buffet.
13. What is the wildest thing you’ve seen at your establishment or in town?
- That's classified. I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
121 S. Galena St.