Aspen's bustling tourism economy relies heavily on our guest services. Whether you are a waitress, bartender, front desk, concierge, bus driver, shop owner, housekeeper or three professions at the same time, you can benefit from our ACRA guest service tips. Always remember that our loyal visitor base allows most of us to call Aspen home year-round.
- If you see people looking at a map on the sidewalk, offer directions with a smile
- If you walk by people trying to take a group picture, offer to do the honors
- A positive first impression is essential to setting the tone for an entire trip
- Shoulder seasons provide a quieter time which gives you the luxury to offer an attention to detail that is difficult during peak season
- Be welcoming, courteous and professional. Patience and empathy cannot be handed out by a machine, there is no substitute for the human touch you provide when you deliver great service