Aspen's bustling tourism economy relies heavily on our guest services. Whether you are a waitress, bartender, front desk, concierge, bus driver, shop owner, housekeeper or work three professions at the same time, you can benefit from our ACRA guest service tips. Always remember that our loyal visitor base allows most of us to call Aspen home year-round.
- When you see people looking at a map on the sidewalk or bus, offer directions with a smile.
- As you walk by people trying to take a group picture, offer to do the honors!
- A positive first impression is essential to set the tone on your guest's entire trip - make sure to greet guests with a smile, and welcome them to our community.
- Quieter shoulder seasons provide time to pay attention to the details that are sometimes difficult to manage during peak season. Take advantage of the extra minute, and go the extra mile!
- Be welcoming, courteous and professional. Patience and empathy cannot be handed out by a machine. There is no substitute for the human touch you provide when you deliver great service.
Have a tip you think we should feature? Let Kathryn know at (970) 920-7149!
A Guest Service Tip from Ski Butlers Aspen: