ACRA members enjoy a host of benefits. Get involved. Make connections. Continue learning. Grow your business. Take advantage of discounts.
- Product and service discounts, including season ski passes and athletic club memberships
- Exclusive advertising opportunities
- Lead generation, sales and guest service programs
- Networking with business and community leaders
- Coalition-building to represent and protect the local business community
THE RFTA ZONE PASS
- 5% discounted seasonal zone passes from New Castle to Aspen.
- First, call ACRA to receive a voucher number. Second, redeem your voucher by calling RFTA (970) 384-4957
Local Culture Benefits
ASPEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
- ACRA Members are eligible for two free tickets to any Wednesday night concert at the Aspen Music Festival .
- Pick up a form at the ACRA office and show it at the Wheeler Opera House or Harris Hall box offices.
SATURDAY MARKET BOOTH
- Every Saturday mid-June through mid-October
- ACRA members have the opportunity to advertise and promote their business at the market.
- Dates are available on a first come first serve basis starting in March 2020.
- $50 fee/non-refundable
Health & Wellness Benefits
ASPEN SKIING COMPANY DISCOUNT SEASON PASSES
- Business owners and employees working 20+/per week, are eligilbe for a $470 discount on the 2019-2020 Premier pass!
- First, pick up your voucher ACRA. Second, redeem your eligible vouchers at the Aspen Mountain ticket office.
JR'S GYM MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
- First and last month due at sign-up.
- No cancellation fee
- 30-day notice to cancel
THE ART OF FITNESS
- Gyrotonic Lesson: $90 Chamber Rate
- One Duet Pilates/Gyrotonic Lesson: $120 ($60 each)
- Group Pilates: $35/class
- Group Pilates Mat Class: $15/class
HEALTH LINKS COLORADO
- FREE Health & Wellness Advising to all Chamber Businesses!
- Signature program of the Center for Health, Work & Environment at the Colorado School of Public Health.
- Build a culture of health and safety in the workplace Participating in Health Links demonstrates your commitment toward building a culture of health and safety.
- Stand out among your competitors and enhance your organization’s ability to improve recruitment, retention and engagement of your employees.
Questions Contact: [email protected]
Health Assessment: https://www.healthlinkscertified.org/certification/get-certified
- New members can buy two ads in the Aspen Times and receive one free ad! (One time only, restrictions apply.)
- Call The Aspen Times at (970) 925-3414.
- Members are eligible for a 25% discount on their job posting in the Aspen Daily News. Call the front desk at (970) 925-1940 for promo code.
CHAMBER PUBLICATIONS & WEBSITE
- Learn how to market your business through our website, business directory and communications. Includes event sponsorships, email and social media advertisements. See our Advertising Opportunities Form for additional information.
- Monthly statistical data available from 1985 to date!
- Bi-weekly report as well as historical monthly report
E-NEWS & BUSINESS RADAR NEWSLETTERS
- Stay updated on community happenings and public affairs through our monthly news letters.
Dues are billed in-full/annually with a 3% increase. Benefits are revised every January.