From mid-June to mid-October spend your Saturday mornings at the Aspen Farmer's Market. Since 1998 it has been a local's tradition to stroll through the market buying Colorado grown produce and Colorado produced artisan products.
Open on Saturdays from 8:30am - 3pm the market offers Colorado grown fruits, vegetables, breads, meats, jams and more as well as a food court for lunch or a snack. Enjoy live music while you peruse the local jewelry, ceramics and art for sale.
*After Labor Day the Saturday Market hours change to 9am - 3pm.
While the Market is dog-friendly, the asphalt gets extremely hot in the market & pets should be left at home to avoid burning their feet. Other Fido Friendly Tips.
The market makes a U-shape from the corner of Galena & Hopkins Ave to Hunter St & then again back to the intersection of Hyman & Galena.
Applications will be due late December of the previous year.
- No brokers are permitted at this market.
- If you are interested in becoming a non-agriculture market vendor click here.
- For artisan questions e-mail [email protected].
- Text or leave a message for Kathy Strickland 970-379-1346.
- For agriculture questions email Wendy Mitchell.
Photo Credit: Jeremy Swanson