VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION.
FOOD & WINE CLASSIC IN ASPEN VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Join the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen volunteer team. Experience three days featuring cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, and panel discussions alongside world-renowned chefs and wine experts. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to support the community and enjoy this culinary event.
Volunteers will have access to Grand Tastings and seminars on a space available basis during non-assigned work hours (access is determined based on hours committed and assigned shifts).
MINIMUM VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Volunteers must be 21 years of age or older and furnish proof of age any time during the event.
No one under 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including cooking demonstrations, seminars, Grand Tastings, and volunteer specific events.
- Good physical condition and ability to perform necessary tasks including lifting heavy objects, standing for long periods of time, and working irregular hours
- A full commitment to your entire assigned schedule
- Access to a computer or device to complete online Volunteer Orientation
- Attend meetings specific to assigned committee prior to the event days
- Pick up your own credential pass in-person during assigned pick up days in Aspen
- Every Volunteer must submit a complete online application - this includes all returning volunteers and chair persons
HOW ARE VOLUNTEERS ASSIGNED?
Volunteers are confirmed to shifts on a first-registered, first-qualified basis based on needs and availability of committee shifts and past performance, if volunteer is returning. All shifts and committees are subject to change. Volunteer confirmation considerations include: applicant has volunteered for The FOOD & WINE Classic in the recent past, past performance as a FOOD & WINE Classic volunteer, application submission date.
WHAT TRAINING IS REQUIRED TO BE A VOLUNTEER?
Mandatory Volunteer Orientation is an online course that all volunteers and chair persons take from his/her own computer or device. A link to the orientation will be sent to confirmed volunteers in late May and must be completed prior to picking up credentials.
Please contact us at: [email protected]
or 970-379-6883 (calls will be returned within 24 business hours)