FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
June 16 - 18, 2017
2017 FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen pass information:
- Consumer and restaurant trade passes are $1,550.00 (+ tax) and will increase to $1,650.00 (+ tax) after March 1, 2017 - SOLD OUT!
- Grow for Good package, benefitting Wholesome Wave, is $4,000.00 (+tax) - LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Please visit www.foodandwine.com/classic for more information!
For 2017 event details visit www.foodandwine.com/classic or call 1-877-900-WINE.
Each year, the world's most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary experts come together in one breathtaking setting, the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the pinnacle of good taste, mingle with stars, and enjoy a pleasure-packed weekend at the base of spectacular Aspen Mountain. This is the nation's premier culinary event, featuring food and wine from around the globe that will delight even the most discerning palates.
No one under the age of 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including seminars and Grand Tastings.
BECOME A 2017 VOLUNTEER!
Volunteer Team Registration is currently accepting applicants!
Volunteer Team Information:
The FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen is one of the Valley's premier events. As a volunteer, you will support the community, represent the Aspen-area alongside other great community members, and enjoy a world-renowned event. We receive over a thousand volunteer applications for approximately 600 coveted positions. Please be sure that you read the requirements and select an appropriate committee. In addition to valued volunteers who return year-after-year, we also look forward to welcoming new volunteers. Volunteers are chosen by the following criteria:
- Applicant has volunteered for The Classic in the recent past
- Past performance as a FOOD & WINE Classic volunteer
- Resident of the Roaring Fork Valley
- Application submission date
Roaring Fork Valley is defined as Aspen to Rifle. Residents may be asked to supply one of the following to verify residency: driver's license, passport, utility bill, or paycheck stub.
Please see our volunteer application for more details.
• All buses in Aspen are free, including buses to the airport.
• All buses between Aspen and Snowmass are free.
• Rubey Park is just steps away from the main venue.
• For route/schedule information, call 970-925-8484 or inquire inside of Rubey Park.
• Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!
View 2016 5k Charity Run Results here!
Can't get enough during the festival? 2017 Vintner Dinner information available soon!
FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Future Dates:
- June 15-17, 2018
- June 14-16, 2019
- June 19-21, 2020
Dates are subject to change