DURING ASPEN’S “SECRET SEASON,” HOTELS OFFER SPECIAL RATES FOR COLORADO RESIDENTS
ASPEN, Colo. (April 27, 2016) – Aspen is even more accessible as a mountain getaway during the Secret Season – from mid-May through mid-June- with rates starting as low as $109/night exclusively for Colorado residents. The Colorado resident offers represent a savings as much as 40% and are available from various lodges from May through June 2016.
At an elevation of 7,908 feet, spring arrives earlier in Aspen than many other mountain towns. Aspen’s Secret Season runs from mid-May through mid-June when spring bursts into summer, Aspen trees leaf into brilliant green, rivers and streams peak with spring runoff thrilling rafters, kayakers and SUP aficionados, and cyclists, mountain bikers and hikers hit the trails and roads.
The following properties are offering Colorado rates during the Secret Season:
- Aspen Meadows Resort: $109/night, May 1- May 31.
- Aspen Square Condominium Hotel: $149/night studio suites, $189/night one-bedroom condominium, $229/night two-bedroom condominium, April 18-June 13.
- Limelight Hotel: $145/night standard and deluxe rooms, 20% off other room types, April 1-June.
- The Little Nell: $189/night town side rooms, 40% off other room types, May 12- June 14
- The Residences at The Little Nell: $189/night regular courtyard rooms and lock-offs, 40% off other rooms and residences, April 1- June 14
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort: 20% off best available rate. The discount extends year round, excluding peak weeks.
To redeem this offer, a Colorado resident photo ID must be presented upon check-in. Special offers are subject to availability and blackout dates and expiration dates vary per property. For more information or reservations, contact the property directly.
For media information and images, visit www.aspenchamber.org/media and contact Promo Communications at 970.925.8480 or
Maureen Poschman • [email protected]
Melissa Wisenbaker • [email protected]
Greg Fitzsimmons • [email protected]
For visitor information, visit www.aspenchamber.org, or call 1.888.290.1324 or 970.925.1940.