CONGRATULATIONS 2018 BUSINESS OF THE YEAR WINNERS!
2018 BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
2018 NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR
ACRA BUSINESS & NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR AWARD
The purpose of this award is to recognize and appreciate businesses and nonprofits that consistently provide outstanding quality, excellence and service in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Business of the Year Categories:
- Large Business (>25 Employees)
- Small Business (<24 Employees)
Applications will be accepted from Monday, November 4, 2019 through Friday, December 6, 2019.
SAVE THE DATE:
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 Wintersköl Luncheon, winners will be presented!
- St. Regis 12pm-2pm, to reserve please call Kathryn (970) 920-7149.
1. Large and Small Business of the Year. In operation for the previous three years and has proven profitability, growth and sustainability along with a commitment to excellent service.
2. Nonprofit of the Year. In operation for the previous three years, registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit within the Roaring Fork Valley and strives to uphold the organizations mission, vision, purpose and core values.
Applicants must be current ACRA members in good standing. All entries are confidential and will be reviewed by an appointed committee composed of ACRA board members. If your business has previously won this award, you must wait a 7 year period before applying again.
Winners will also be recognized on the ACRA website and in print marketing, The Aspen Times/Aspen Daily News announced on local radio stations KSPN & KNFO and interviewed on GrassRoots TV.