FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
June 17 - 19, 2016
2016 passes ARE SOLD OUT!
Consumer and Restaurant Trade passes are $1,450 and increase to $1,550 after March 15. To purchase tickets contact Stay Aspen Snowmass.
For event details visit www.foodandwine.com/classic or call 1-877-900-WINE.
Each year, the world's most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary experts come together in one breathtaking setting, the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the pinnacle of good taste, mingle with stars, and enjoy a pleasure-packed weekend at the base of spectacular Aspen Mountain. This is the nation's premier culinary event, featuring food and wine from around the globe that will delight even the most discerning palates.
No one under the age of 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including seminars and Grand Tastings.
Register for the 2016 Food & Wine 5k charity run!
BECOME A 2016 VOLUNTEEr!
Volunteer Team Requirements:
Volunteer Team Selection Process
Response to the Volunteer Team Program for the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen is always tremendous. All applicants are important to us and we try our best to be fair about the selection process. Volunteers are chosen by the following criteria.
• Applicant has volunteered in the recent past.
• How many years an applicant has volunteered.
• Applicant's past performance as a volunteer.
• Applicant is a resident of the Roaring Fork Valley. *
• How early the applicant submits his / her online volunteer application.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
* Roaring Fork Valley is defined as Aspen to Rifle. Residents may be asked to supply one of the following to verify residency: Driver's License, Passport, Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub, Etc.
Please see our volunteer application for more details.
• All buses in Aspen are free, including buses to the airport.
• All buses between Aspen and Snowmass are free.
• Rubey Park is just steps away from the main venue.
• For route/schedule information, call 925-8484 or inquire inside of Rubey Park.
• Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!
FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Future Dates:
- June 16-18, 2017 (35th anniversary)
- June 15-17, 2018
- June 14-16, 2019
Dates are subject to change