FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
June 19 - 21, 2015 (Sold Out)
2015 passes are sold out!
For event details visit www.foodandwine.com/classic or call 1-877-900-WINE.
Each year, the world's most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary experts come together in one breathtaking setting. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the pinnacle of good taste, mingle with stars, and enjoy a pleasure-packed weekend at the base of spectacular Aspen Mountain.
No one under the age of 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including seminars and Grand Tastings.
AAA 5-Star Chef Yvon Goetz prepares a 5-course meal of French-inspired, modern California cuisine at bb’s on Friday, June 19 at 8pm. The LA Times called Goetz “Alsace’s gift to Southern California.” bb’s satisfies foodies’ culinary cravings. The popular restaurant’s upstairs locale features a stylish dining room, Aspen’s best patio with prime mountain views, and a lively cocktail lounge. See menu here.
Friday, June 19 │ 8pm $95/person, $75 optional wine pairing.
Tequila Madness - The best Tequilas of Mexico, 4 course dinner with additional passed h'ors d'oeuvres.
Thursday, June 18 │ 8pm $90/pp ++
Realm Cellars - Including Sea Smoke and Owen Roe wines - 4 course dinner with wine pairing.
Saturday, June 20 │Hors D'oeuvres 7:30pm - Dinner 8pm $185/pp ++
Caribu Club Dinner Menus
Celebrated Chef Jonathan Leichliter and the talented cocktail mechanics at Justice Snow’s at the Wheeler Opera House team up with Montanya Distillers from Crested Butte, Colorado to bring you a weekend brunch like no other featuring Montanya’s award-winning aged rums. Enjoy a la carte brunch fare from 9am - 3pm on Saturday and Sunday. Chef Leichliter will have some special complimentary entrees in addition to Justice Snow’s regular brunch menu and our bar will feature delicious Montanya Rum summer cocktails.
Saturday and Sunday, June 20 & 21 | 9am-3pm | A la Carte Pricing
The Little Nell - element 47
Greatest Wines of the World -Master Sommelier, Jay Fletcher, joins Master Somm protégé and Little Nell Wine Director, Carlton McCoy, for this once-in-a-lifetime wine dinner, featuring a 4-Course Dinner paired to several legendary wines, including some dating back to 1929. Proceeds to benefit the Guild of Sommeliers Education Foundation.
Friday, June 19 | $2000/pp ++
Kings of Northern Rhone Wine Dinner
Explore the wines of Northern Rhone with special guest and winemaker, Rajat Parr. Wines will be paired with a 4-course meal prepared by the element 47 culinary team.
Saturday, June 20| $1000/pp ++
BECOME A 2015 VOLUNTEER!
Applications will only be accepted online with the following requirements:
• Applicant has volunteered in the recent past.
• Applicant is a resident of the Roaring Fork Valley.*
• How many years an applicant has volunteered.
• Applicant's past performance as a volunteer.
• How early the applicant submits his / her online volunteer application
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
* Roaring Fork Valley is defined as Aspen to Rifle. Residents may be asked to supply one of the following to verify residency: Driver's License, Passport, Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub, Etc.
• All buses in Aspen are free, including buses to the airport.
• All buses between Aspen and Snowmass are free.
• Rubey Park is just steps away from the main venue.
• For route/schedule information, call 925-8484 or inquire inside of Rubey Park.
• Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!
FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Future Dates:
- June 17-19, 2016
- June 16-18, 2017 (35th anniversary)
Dates are subject to change