FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
June 19 - 21, 2015
American Express Pre-sale 12/10/14-1/7/15!!
Passes are available for purchase by American Express Card Members during the exclusive presale period, 12/10/14-1/7/15.
For event details visit www.foodandwine.com/classic or call 1-877-900-WINE.
Each year, the world's most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary experts come together in one breathtaking setting. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the pinnacle of good taste, mingle with stars, and enjoy a pleasure-packed weekend at the base of spectacular Aspen Mountain.
No one under the age of 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including seminars and Grand Tastings.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
2015 Volunteer Registration began March 1, 2015.
Applications will only be accepted online with the following requirements:
• Applicant has volunteered in the recent past.
• Applicant is a resident of the Roaring Fork Valley.*
• How many years an applicant has volunteered.
• Applicant's past performance as a volunteer.
• How early the applicant submits his / her online volunteer application
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
* Roaring Fork Valley is defined as Aspen to Rifle. Residents may be asked to supply one of the following to verify residency: Driver's License, Passport, Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub, Etc.
• All buses in Aspen are free, including buses to the airport.
• All buses between Aspen and Snowmass are free.
• Rubey Park is just steps away from the main venue.
• For route/schedule information, call 925-8484 or inquire inside of Rubey Park.
• Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!
FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Future Dates:
- June 17-19, 2016
- June 16-18, 2017 (35th anniversary)
Dates are subject to change