Aspen Santa Fe Ballet - Dine and Dance!
|Email Page||Print Page|
Back home in Aspen this February, Aspen Santa Fe Ballet premieres a new ballet by the gifted young choreographer Norbert De La Cruz III. A recent graduate of Julliard's dance program, De La Cruz was discovered by ASFB Artistic Director Tom Mossbrucker during last year's New York auditions. Promising to be a fresh new voice in the choreographic world, don't miss this young talent as he begins to rise. Also on the program is Jorma Elo's lush and dramatic work- Over Glow and one of ASFB's signature pieces, Nicolo Fonte's enduring ballet, Left Unsaid.
Dine & Dance - An evening at L'Hostaria and Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
Enjoy a pre-performance dinner at L'Hostaria - 5:30pm
Your choice of Salad/App, Entrée and a Dessert from a special menu*
with an orchestra ticket to Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
Dine and Dance package- $85 per person (a $125 value)
To purchase package, please call 970-920-5770
* does not include tax, gratuity or drinks. Dinner and Performance are a package for the same evening. Not exchangeable or refundable.
- Recurrence:Recurring daily
- Date:02/17/2012 - 02/18/2012
- Location:Aspen District Theatre
- Contact:Aspen Show Tickets
- Phone:(970) 920-5770
- Admission:$20, $44 & $74; Reserved seating