Aspen Valley Marathon/Half Marathon/5k Race
|Email Page||Print Page|
Aspen Valley Marathon follows the historic Rio Grande Trail down valley from Aspen to Basalt and passes through some of the most beautiful scenery in the United States.
Top 5 reasons to run the Aspen Valley Marathon:
1. Boston Marathon Qualifier
2. Fast (times in the top 50 fastest marathons in North America)
3. Downhill drops 1,418 ft in elevation from start to finish
4. Breathtaking scenery
5. Off road, old railway route, next to river, 80% paved trail /20% hard-packed dirt.
- Date:07/19/2014 - 07/19/2014
- Time:6am Marathon, 7am 1/2 Marathon, 9am 5K
- Location:Aspen, Basalt
- Phone:(970) 319-9435
- Admission:$120, $105 and $60 but early deals can be found at www.active.com