Ski for the Cure
|Email Page||Print Page|
100% of proceeds benefit Susan G. Koman Aspen, supporting local community health grants with breast cancer screening, treatment, education, survivor and support programs research. Registration and check-in are at the gondola plaza.
Early Bird Registration is now open for Adults ( 16 & over) and Youth (15 & under) until Jan. 14th at 5PM:
- Adults are $35 (after early bird closes and until Feb. 9th registratyion will be $45)
- Youth are $20 (after early bird closes and until Feb. 9th registration will be $25)
Early Bird Registration Includes:
- Entry to Ski for the Cure with discount lift ticket available
- 2 door prize tickets
- Pink fleece armband
- Apres ski parte - 2:30 until 5PM with appetizers, drinks, music and FUN!
Door prizes and goodies as well as a prize for:
- the highest fundraiser (a roundtrip ticket on American Airlines/American Eagle valid until July 14, 2013)
- the pinkest skier
- the pinkest team
- the skier with the most vertical feet
Click here for more information and to register.
- Date:02/09/2013 - 02/09/2013
- Time:10am - 2:30pm
- Location:Aspen Mountain