FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
June 14-16, 2013
Thank you to all of our community partners who contributed to this incredible event. Cheers to another successful FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen, and thank you to our 600 plus volunteers who made the weekend possible!
Each year, the world's most accomplished winemakers, celebrity chefs, and culinary luminaries come together in one breathtaking setting. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the pinnacle of good taste, mingle with stars, and enjoy a pleasure-packed weekend at the base of spectacular Aspen Mountain. For more information please visit www.foodandwine.com/classic.
No one under the age of 21 permitted, including infants and small children in child carriers. This policy pertains to all events including seminars and Grand Tastings.
TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSIC EVENTS::
25th Anniversary of FOOD & WINE Best New Chefs Party
Celebrate 25 years of FOOD & WINE Best New Chefs while mingling with your favorite award winners from the past and present, including John Besh and David Chang.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Sundeck top of Aspen Mountain
Last Bite Dessert Bash
Hosted by FOOD & WINE'S own Gail Simmons, judge of Bravo's Top Chef, and featuring Johnny Iuzzini, this show stopping party will be a celebration of decadence, featuring a never-ending spread of desserts, including buttercream-frosted cakes, pastries, meringues, parfaits, petit fours, tarts and galettes.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Celebrity Chef 5K Charity Race
Run with celebrity chefs and wine experts through the city streets and parks of Aspen, while raising money for Wholesome Wave at the Celebrity Chef 5K Charity Race.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Rio Grande Park
Wine aficionados at the Classic are invited to attend a series of Reserve Wine Tastings that features rare wines and expert winemakers and sommeliers from around the world. Moderated and hosted by FOOD & WINE's Wine Editor, Ray Isle, the Reserve Tastings at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen offer guests a once-in-a-lifetime wine tasting experience.
Friday and Saturday, June 14 - 15, 2013
2013 volunteer registration is now open. Applications will only be accepted online with the following requirements:
• Applicant has volunteered in the recent past.
• Applicant is a resident of the Roaring Fork Valley.*
• How many years an applicant has volunteered.
• Applicant's past performance as a volunteer.
• How early the applicant submits his / her online volunteer application
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
* Roaring Fork Valley is defined as Aspen to Rifle. Residents may be asked to supply one of the following to verify residency: Driver's License, Passport, Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub, Etc.
• All buses in Aspen are free, including buses to the airport.
• All buses between Aspen and Snowmass are free.
• Rubey Park is just steps away from the main venue.
• For route/schedule information, call 925-8484 or inquire inside of Rubey Park.
• Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!